Official Discussion: Upcoming Hotfix Announcement

If you would like to leave comments or feedback on the recent announcement (here), please use this thread instead of creating new ones.

Other helpful threads:

213 Likes

Outstanding! Really good news regarding the hotfix, and the introduction of further configuration items for WU6. :+1:

90 Likes

Could you also include / look into: AI / Live Traffic only visible short range i believe it is the cause of issues with AI lights, contrails and visibility. (don’t forget to vote on the linked thread if you also have the issue)

Great thread! and thanks for the answers to issues. :+1:t6:

20 Likes

Totally awesome. I hope many people on this forum recognise the great work the team is doing here and also that the xbox v pc agenda isn’t a relevant debate, as this clearly demonstrates.

79 Likes

good job, you addressed everything i could think of.
This is the way forward in term of communication, but will never replace a polished release

23 Likes

Well… Where are all these people who talked and argued that the quality of the textures did not decrease and we invented everything?

That’s why we created topics and wrote about our problems … I’m glad that this was noticed and will be fixed!

Checkmate!

103 Likes

Glad to see some other issue being tackled as well with the hotfix (like the high altitude terrain LOD)!

6 Likes

I imagine feeling slightly sorry for themselves (me included) like the xbox conspirators tbh.

18 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

That’s one area I am more than glad to be proven wrong on. Roll on August 26th!

4 Likes

Nice list of fixes however hoping legacy mode gets looked at in order to make the cockpit look like it did from sim update 4. Not having the readout on the legacy tooltips plus the font size is off putting.

30 Likes

Please address the freeze when USB devices connect, whether it be turning on vr headset or bluetooth device waking up, it’s gotten much worse.

15 Likes

Thanks for the updated information, and the specifics in your linked thread.
Looking forward to everything happening this month!
Regards

Thanks for finally some communication, but it shocks me that some of these bugs were not discovered during testing. Surely somebody out there must have noticed the missing volumetric lighting…

9 Likes

“a hotfix is coming in the next few days (target is Friday but could move to Monday)”
Hopefully Friday so folks can play over the weekend.

20 Likes

Keep on keeping on!

3 Likes

Well, I claimed many times that the low resolution textures were almost certainly caused by bugs or server load issues – and whaddayaknow? It’s fixed in the upcoming hotfix. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Going by Asobo track record of promised dates, i’ll say likely Tuesday.

12 Likes

So the CTDs will only be fixed with WU6?

1 Like