Official Discussion: Upcoming Hotfix Announcement

Never doubted your hard work behind the scenes. I even told one of our fellow simmers last Saturday to watch for communication from Jayne early next week and sure enough you delivered. I’ll be happy for those that have been experiencing major issues after the update and happy for the LOD, lights etc enhancements. As always thanks Jayne and team!

3 Likes

Thanks Jayne. I’ll keep quiet until the next hotfix comes out.

1 Like

fingers crossed for friday!!

3 Likes

There are mods that add Skyvector to the ingame toolbar as a popup window. Maybe you want to check them out, thats far better than anything MS can do within the sim’s capabilities and data.

5 Likes

Will there be a brightness setting that’ll give us the precise pre-su5 look?

4 Likes

Thank you for the update. Fingers crossed.

Could you also make sure to address the new mouse issues that some of us are experiencing in VR?

4 Likes

Thanks for the update on the upcoming fixes. It’s nice to see an actual update on development as presented here instead of the small paragraph we usually get in the regular updates which mostly just focus on new stuff in the marketplace. More like this would be really appreciated!

it is fantastic news that you have comunacted, however that was, and still is my opion way to long of a silance. more must be done to sort out comunaction issues

thanks keep up the work

2 Likes

Dev team listen to us, that’s awesome…

Not most likely but still hopefully the sim will feature super ultra settings for those of us who want to run the sim on our hi end machines with all the eye candy features we had before SU 5.

@Jummivana Any update on the missing packages bug? This prevents the sim from starting…

1 Like

It would seem not, so another bug, but also one that didn’t affect everybody

1 Like

Thanks for the Hotfix and update from the team, it’s much appreciated! Looking forward to those high altitude increased detail views!

8 Likes

I would imagine it took that long as lots of departments had to be contacted, forum posts pored over, and collective decisions had to be made. They can’t do all that overnight.

12 Likes

The speed ribbon on the Longitude doesn’t display. Also the trim is broken. Hopefully the Elevator Trim mentioned is the same fix for the Longitude.

2 Likes

Thank you. Looks like you have at least most of it covered!

1 Like

I don’t understand why some people here still complain about their communication, which, as some suggest, must happen immediately.

i read statements like “the disappointment could be avoided if the earlier communication would be better” and so on. That’s rude.

That’s not how professional engineering work.
They have their work schedule and specific daily agenda. When problems occur, they need time to accumulate and evaluate input, decide, work on it and then make a statement.

That’s not any different to how we aircraft engineers work. Even in our daily engineering business we don’t deliver 100% and have to reach project maturity step by step and do extra loops

The developers responded appropriately quickly and I find the shown pictures promising

30 Likes

Please Asobo bring back the skylight and contrast of SU4 and improve Blackshark AI buildings how it was in SU4. Please :heart: i was quit depressed by SU5, but this gives me hope. Go on Asobo

9 Likes

Could someone verify the tail flood light switch that does nothing on the Longitude? The tail light is controlled by the recog switch…

And Little Nav Map integration I think too

2 Likes

Thanks for the fast addressing, really appreciated.

3 Likes