[Official Discussion] Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase Announcements

Always happy to see an old Beaver - definitely.

9 Likes

Thatā€™s genuinely great news and a significantly generous offering of a wide range of craft. Personally Iā€™m well pleased about the DC-3 which I used to enjoy donkeys years ago on FSX, the Beaver, and since Gliders will be offered, will give me a chance to try those as otherwise unlikely to buy one. Thumbs up from me

1 Like

Is the Pelican available on the MarketPlace already?

Not yet. Later today per MS. Someone, as usual, forgot to push a button on the Microsoft end.

1 Like

And while the announcement doesnā€™t explicitly say, it does say they are working with Milviz, so guessing that the Beaver will be from Milviz. Theyā€™ve been working on one. Iā€™m also guessing the DC-3 with be from AH. Pretty cool for free, thatā€™s close to $100 in value for just those two. Add the iniBuilds A310 on top of that, plus everything else.

6 Likes

OK so the promised update on WU10 was not in this showā€¦ so still a surprise what we get on Tuesday?

The Wright Flyer, Spirit of St. Loius, and DC-3 are all the highlights of the trailer, for me. The vintage historical stuff is the main reason i play the game haha

4 Likes

Does the Pelican have ILS capabilties or does it land by following dark matter pulses sent from other constellations? IĀ“m just curious about this flying thing.

Cheers

2 Likes

As a Person who vowed not buy any planes from marketplaceā€¦

the 40th anniversary event is a god sendā€¦

All the news say pelican is out today rn butā€¦

Looking forward to it. Free is always exciting. I think Iā€™m mainly excited for the glider.

1 Like

I hope they make it so we donā€™t see the pelican parked everywhere

6 Likes

The article says:

The nod to the past will re-introduce some classic airports

Meigs Field reborn?

2 Likes

darkstar V.2

yuhhh

1 Like

You know, given that this was a jointly-branded XBox/Bethesda event, I was really hoping that the next fictional aircraft would have been a Vertibird from FALLOUT. Too bad they missed that opportunity. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No info on the WU? With this news, I couldnā€™t care less. I am looking forward to the helicopters, gliders and vintage aircraft. And then for free?! I am hyped.

6 Likes

Upcoming World Update X ā€œIn Spaceā€ confirmed, also refer to the new ā€œPelicanā€:

1 Like

The payware Meigs Field thatā€™s available currently is really gorgeous and iā€™d defs recommend it (as a Chicagoan myself). You can find info on it in the 3rd Party Airports section :slightly_smiling_face:

Looks good Iā€™m enjoying what I am seeing . It wouldnā€™t be a surprise if we see some
space travel either like moon missions . I surely would love to do that .

The biggest question still is:

Where are the news about WUX?

I mean Jƶrg said: " I cannot tell now. We have a big event on the Summer Game Fest, where we will tell you more."

No what?

9 Likes

I suspected the Spirit of St Louis would feature at some point.