[OFFICIAL] Real vs. Sim Screenshots

Seems a great place to paraglide !

My favorite National Park in USA! I don’t think it’s allowed but maybe through the sim?

France great job …Mont Aiguille - Wikipedia

8 Likes

6 Likes

10 Likes

Flying Into Cedar Key IRL and in the sim. Super cool airport that makes you feel like you’re landing on an aircraft carrier. Guess I’m too new to post two photos at a time. Permission for use granted.

1 Like

Fountains Abbey (near Ripon in the UK) in a PA28 Warrior 2 on one of my PPL training flights vs Fountains Abbey in MSFS 2020. Can you identify the IRL shot?

11 Likes

Olympic stadium in Montreal

21 Likes

always France , direct to Cancale and the Mont saint Michel

17 Likes

Towards Cap Fréhel ( Bretagne, France )

16 Likes

757 IRL vs A320neo MSFS2020 over Epcot/Disney resort in Orlando.

8 Likes

Here is my post - First time with the brandnew H145 from HYPE Performance Group

It was near the small city of Friedrichstadt - Schleswig-Holstein

16 Likes

Small port near Rome (Italy) with and without boats, yesterday :grinning:

7 Likes

KCDK is the shortest paved runway in the entire State of Florida.

I didn’t make this video (I made the custom scenery though!)

EGBW - Wellesbourne Mountford airfield, Warwickshire, UK

Still think it’s awesome :slight_smile:

MSFS2020 vs reality at EGBW - YouTube

8 Likes

Vilshofen (EDMV) :wink:

14 Likes

Boston, river side overview… this scenery could use a revision ! bridge, water and roads !

link BOSTON MASS / AERIAL VIEW / ZAKIM BRIDGE / DJI PHANTOM / JOHNNY J - YouTube

Ultra, LOD scalings 2.0000, few clouds, no rain

Looked at it from another angle, you wonder how simmed Bostonians in MSFS are ever able to get to their workplace in the morning… the railway is flooded as well, there seem to be 3 water levels instead of 2,

6 Likes

So not quite the same precise location, but an oceanic crossing over Greenland brought back some good memories pre-pandemic :grin:

5 Likes

So here is a real shot I took on top of Little Whiteface Mountain in the Adirondacks in New York and it’s equivalent in the Sim from roughly the same vantage point. Obviously the weather conditions are different. The lake is Lake Placid.

Sim

Real

7 Likes

Wiener Riesenrad / Vienna Prater Ferris Wheel

17 Likes