[OFFICIAL] Screenshot Social Feature Thread 2 (Please read post for rules)

1 Like

Landing Marseille (France)

2 Likes

1 Like

The MilViz PC-6 in a beta descent :arrow_double_down:

3 Likes

deleted wrong thread

Landed in Donegal with the CRJ, classic donegal weather too

1 Like

Arriving at PVR

3 Likes

Some new impressions from the Cessna Citation Longitude on a flight from Munich (EDDM) to Liverpool (EGGP) with Live Weather and -traffic.

1 Like

Here we go again with the same settings as the last flight.
Munich (EDDM) to London Heathrow (EGLL). I just love these clouds.

2 Likes

My first impressions with the Junkers Ju-52.

Because I live in Germany and have of course already seen this plane in real life, that means a lot to me. The first impression of this expansion pack is convincing in its entirety. I am very impressed.

Dear Microsoft / Asobo team: Please keep it up!

4 Likes

It makes a lot of fun flying this german legend! The engine noise is amazing, especially with opened windows. But it’s not easy to get the engines run. Working through the checklists feels like an eternity. :laughing:

Please don’t judge me, but in the long run an autopilot would be very pleasant. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Arkansas , USA

Ngari Kunsha Airport

Skradu Arrival

2 Likes

A330-900 Neo

1 Like

1 Like

Whitehaven Beach, Whitsundays QLD, Australia

6 Likes

Importing the flight plan as well as the entire flight preparation is a lot of fun with the FBW-A320.

Unfortunately, despite my Navigraph subscription and Simbrief creation, I can’t get a clean flight plan. Something always goes wrong and the plane flies nonsense.

About the screenshots: I love the interplay of clouds, light and shadow in Flight Simulator 2020.

1 Like

A beautiful looking ship… more shots here: High Gloss in the Deep South

3 Likes

2 Likes

SFO

4 Likes

The weekends antics

1 Like