[OFFICIAL] Weekly Dev Update Screenshot Challenge: Unique Landscapes

1 Like

Lanzarote, Canary Islands

4 Likes

Images from my Bushflight adventure this evening.

Absolutely AWESOME finally having a flight simulator that offers real landscapes and real scenery.
Virtual flying is finally no longer what we had during the last decades as scenery outside the cockpit window:
“generic-tile-Northamerica” (everything city in EU Canada America Australia) and “generic-tile-Africa” (for everything desert) and “generic-tile-snow” (for Russia Alaska and Antarctica) - but finally seeing REAL scenery and REAL landscapes in this new awesomeness of a flight sim stay impressive every day.

That was an awesome flight today while listening to some YouTube audiobooks and Creepy Pastas and enjoying the flight through these impressive landscapes and scenarios.

5 Likes

with this unpleasant update you have produced, it’s impossible to make decent flight and screenshots. the menu bar always remains visible and third-party airplanes don’t work, ■■■■! this update is destructive

Lovely ,is there a way to hide interface to take screenshots?

No idea man, sometimes it is there and sometimes it dissapears, I don’t know what is going on with the UI xD

I hide that white menu thingy by moving my cursor to the Windows status bar below. But you can only do that, if you don’t fly in full screen mode…

1 Like

The 2 screenshots I took earlier , i had to press escape and be ready to take the image as soon as i pressed resume,because it takes for a second or 2 for the user interface to reappear,but thats why you can see the circle in the lower right corner [OFFICIAL] Weekly Dev Update Screenshot Challenge: Unique Landscapes - #20 by TripsyTipsy
Would be nice if we could bind a key for on/off user interface

With this apparently. About to test it myself:

I’m sure it’s a bug when it’s not disappearing. It fades away when your cursor is on the ‘v’ minimap still…

For me the menu bar dissapears after a while. All I do is switch between drone camera and cockpit camera several times, move the mouse, do a little dance and then its gone.
But it likes to stay there. There should be a key button shortcut that hides the menu bar, like pressing the Tab button and then you have the top menu visible or not.

7 Likes

I think they will fix it at sometime…

2 Likes

Yes sent the issue to the team!

2 Likes

Dubai, UAE

Spirit Island at Maligne Lake, Alberta, Canada

Garzon, Uruguay

Flying under Lions Gate Bridge on a sunny Vancouver evening.

Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada

1 Like

Blériot Gnome over the French Alps, early morning

2 Likes

Hello Jayne!
Thanks a lot !

my 2 very spooky entries

Nevada, United States

Lisakovsk Pentagram, Kazakhstan

3 Likes

Just got the game on Xbox and loving it for the photography!

Kirkjufell, Iceland

9 Likes

Lake Garda, Italy

2 Likes

Misty Mountains, Versano, Italy

4 Likes