Oh man..put me out to pasture

Nothing about being childish, more like massively frustrated and p*&^**d off. For myself MSFS2020 was working like a dream before this update and now its a bag of C%^&^p. Nothing is working like it used to and having my settings altered by an update gets my hekkles up. This had to be toned down to accomodate the X-Box because there is no off the shelf X-box that will out perform my PC and crunch the numbers like my self built PC does…period.

He’s not wrong. Like at all.

Without this update, the game would be delayed.

Like us on PC, console users have an expectation.

Unfortunately, consoles tend to be the lowest common denominator and it would be incredibly messy, managerial-wise, to have two manage two different instances of software running on what is essentially the same exact platform with WILDY different hardware specs.

Its up to Asobo and Co to find the happy medium now that there is a ubiquitous version of the game/sim.

This isn’t the first update, nor will it be the last.

Lets at least be more constructive about our issues rather than berating and demeaning each other and the devs - THAT is what’s childish. We get nowhere from it and it just devolves into a cesspool of cliques because a few people aren’t experiencing the issue while others are - I’d hate to see this forum turn into what would basically be a private reddit server.

Many are frustrated because the game looks a little less than what it used to, on top of other technical issues like CTD’s and the like

Lets report our issues, provide evidence when able, and help each other out in trying to resolve the issues while we wait for hotfixes and future updates. Thats the best that can be done. Some changes that some might seem as a “downgrade” are necessary for optimizing how the game runs - for everybody. That just how things are. But this isn’t the ONLY optimization this game is going to see.

OP is frustrated. We all are.

But I’m not going to let some fixable grievances prevent me from playing the game. I’m a patient man.

If at some point I can’t take it any longer, I’ll take a break and play another game. Im not going to let Flight Sim ruin my hobby.

The FBW A320 works fine. Just download the development version. There the buttons are all working.

Yup I’ve got the FBW A320 working rather well again but there are the 2 clickable warning buttons are not working at this moment for me. I completely understand that the new console users have expectations but then why not make a version for the X-Box. We …on the PC have been with this since the start and have had to put up with a hell of a lot of agro with all the updates and the gremlins introduced after the updates, and now even more so they can accomodate the console user.
To me personally the graphics has not got better but worse from the original release but hey we are only passengers in all of this. Unfortunately our hands are tied, but I will say ASOBO does acknowledge when they screw things up big time and will release a hotfix rather quickly.

Doing a bit of flying again. Hooray
:woozy_face:

The FBW A320 has a few issues now since the update and airport jetways not connecting to the aircraft properly.

Give me strength !
:face_with_thermometer:

Now that the FBW A320 is just about fixed there are a lot more issues.

1. what have Asobo done in SU5 that just about makes all the addon liveries for theFBW A320 unusable. Causes CTD’s.
  2. LMPA - Madeira, the runway and taxiways are that uneven i get sea sick. (was not like that before SU5)
  3. at some payware airport addons the Jetways are now missing or as screenshot above a little f&^&%d.

There are more issues but quite frankly I cannot be asked anymore.
I mean we have had agro before with the updates but not on or too this level. All this because of the X-BOX.

I think you should first search forums topics before creating a new one. For xample your “blue cockpit switches” problem has been solved since 2 hrs after SU release

The thread is rather dated, but should have been posted to #third-party-addon-discussion:aircraft as Topic Author references the FBW A320. Moved.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.