On quiet few Airports no sids and stars

hi all,
I have realized, that are on quite few airports no sids and stars for the ils or for the runways. I also can’t find the sids and stars for the runways or ils often in in the integrated planing tool in the msfs 2020. Do you have the same issue?

regards

Legendsy

Topic was posted literally 4 minutes before this one and already answered. Mods please merge the threads

Plenty of topics on this - see this simple search result as an example.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/search?q=SIDS%20STARS

Bottom-line up front; use a third party planner like Little Nav Map or Simbrief, which gives you more traditional IFR planning tools and lets you export that plan into MSFS. Just don’t touch it once you’ve imported, go straight to Ready To Fly.

Hello Legendsy7041,

Please use the template provided to report this issue (step to reproduce / list of airports you had an issue with / is this the first time that it happen on these airports ?)

Thank you, this will be helpful

No its not he first time that it happened on these airports. I have regoniced this issue of missing sids and stars at EDDB(Berlin Brandenburg Airport) and at HLLT(Tripolis Airport) I dont fly often in the MSFS 2020 so i cant say that the other Airports have these issues.