Online real time traffic after hotfix

Am I the only one who no longer has the option to select online real-time traffic or has it disappeared for everyone? I only have offline or none yet I’ve seen screenshots that seem to show others still have this option.

I show traffic on my map but none visible outside the cockpit. AI or real.

1 Like

maybe server down?

Was working earlier, but causing crash to desk tops for many.

Real time traffic is wonky. Sometimes it is there and sometimes not. I usually see more on my second flight than my first. Today upon departure from KMEM I saw a flight making preparations to land in Memphis and I immediately located it on FlightAware. It was anticipated to touch down in moments. I was impressed.

I always see a lot of realtime flights coming and going at KMEM’s FedEx Worldwide Hub starting around midnight. Quite impressive!

Realize that since update no real traffic is able to take off. They spawn at gates and just sit there, with nose wheels missing. But since I crash to desk top with traffic on since update, i have to keep away from airports.

Same here. Another of the most hyped features of the game that’s pretty much never been reliable and is now worse than ever.

1 Like

Sorry to hear. Hope you come up with a solution soon.

If you’re saying the only options in the general options “traffic” tab is AI offline or off, then make sure in the “data” tab you’ve got “live real world air traffic” turned on.
Regards

Exactly the same issue for me,i can see the traffic on VFR map and world map but when i go to cockpit or outside view the sky is empty.

1 Like

No matter what I do. Offline traffic just hangs around at the gate but never moves.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.