Online service down - can't download WU9

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:
Can’t update WU 9.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Go to Marketplace and click Get and download on WU 9 Italy/Malta

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:
i9 9900k RTX 2070 NVME

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

3 Likes

Moved to #self-service:online-services-activities which is more appropriate :+1:

Go to Settings > General > Data and turn off Online Functionality, then save, then on, then save, then restart the sim and try again.

1 Like

Did not solve it. Many many are reporting the same problem at the moment. Must be a server issue.

1 Like

Thanks for providing a potential solution LongHaulSky.

Unforutnately for me, it also didn’t solve the problem on my side :worried:

Hope to get official support to solve this issue.

1 Like

Yes we’ve killed the market place with trying to download. I’ll try later.

Same issue. Can’t download WU9. Says I’m offline, which I’m not. Running Version 1.25.9.0

I have the same problem it tells me offline, I can’t download world 9 update, if someone discovers a solution I will be very grateful.

Same here in Germany. Marketplace down.
I think we have to wait.

Upon trying to download WU9 in the marketplace, shows same error message as OP.

When exiting to main menu, marketplace is greyed out (shows as offline). After around 20 seconds, able to access marketplace again but still cannot download WU9. Cannot buy / download other DLC on the marketplace as well.

Same as the others. MarketPlace broken and don’t work. Keeps saying I am off line when I am not. Hope issue is fixed soon. Thanks.

Its been down for over 4 hours when will they fix it?

I am trying to download the Italy/Malta update from the marketplace but every time I go to download it, it keeps saying I have no internet connection. My internet is fine. I’ve ran tests on it and everything but keeps coming up with the same message. Any ideas?

same. i just reinstalled MSFS for the FENIX and trying do get all the WUs. Seems like i did that at an outage-moment again… FML…

Sucks when you finally come back to the sim after a few months and first thing you do is running into issues.

1 Like

It’s so annoying. My internet is absolutely fine. I’m currently getting download speeds of 545mbps so my internet definitely isn’t playing up.

1 Like

Me too the same problem. From Spain.

PlayFab server is down which delivers marketplace content.

2 Likes

Still having connection issues. Thx.