Flight doesn't load when online - offline works

I’m not able to start a new flight with OnlineServices ON. I don’t have any CTD, simply when I press Fligh Now, the flight starts to load, the blue bar goes all to the end, but don’t load, the load screen stay there by all the time.
If I start again and change OnlineServices to OFF, then I’ able to load the flight and no issues.
Also the world map with ONLINE services ON don’t show nothing, but if I change for OFF I can see some detail on map.
By internet is perfect, and after a speed test, speed is excellent as should be.
Any one with a similar issue?

Online Services Monitoring - Community / News and Announcements - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Thanks. Yes, I saw that eveything about Online is normal, anyway as I’m not able to load a flight when ONLINE, and can start when OFFLINE, could be a problem at this moment.
Anyway, now it’s clear for me that everything is normal with Online Services, then it’s time to check from my side what is the problem.
If I find, I will share here to share with others. Let me check.
Again thanks by your response.

Topic title altered to reflect issue. Topic moved into Community Support for community assistance.

After a 1 hour flight OFFLINE, I have reconnected all ONLINE SERVICES, and all is ok now, without any changes from my side.
Forum moderators, please feel free to delete this Topic, as in fact I didn’t have any issue.

1 Like

I’ll close for you. If you need it reopened, send a DM to @moderators :+1:

1 Like