Online Services Unreachable 11/11/2022+

anyone else unable to download the udpate? it’s saying online services are unreachable and is trying to put me into offline mode. I just did a speedtest and it’s 450mps.

Anyone else experiencing this?

UPDATE: it seems a lot of people are experiencing this same issue. The SU11 update download must have overloaded their system…again. We shall weather this storm together, mates!

UPDATE 2: i’m currently 80% of the way downloaded so fingers crossed we’ve passed the worst of the storm, mateys!

33 Likes

too many people conected

2 Likes

Yep, same here. Started in the middle of my download.

2 Likes

I cant connect to servers too

2 Likes

I managed to download the update, but in game service is also down.

11 Likes

Same here! MSFS went offline during the update process!

server down lol

was working 5 min ago in win 10 I then rebooted into win 11 and am getting the same thing…

Yeah. Getting drop-outs on West and North Europe and SE Asia.

Everyone’s grabbing the SU11 update and new content. The infrastructure is likely overloaded. This often happens when a new update drops. Not that it’s really acceptable, but it definitely happens.

I was planning on attending the fly-in tonight but if the servers are continually dropping out for people then it’s not going to be a great experience :frowning:

4 Likes

Hello everyone,

We’re monitoring this closely and have already escalated to the appropriate support teams. We appreciate your patience as we work to get this resolved.

Thanks,
MSFS Team

14 Likes

yep just home from work, same message on launch of sim when it tries to download the update. Servers getting hammered.

Same here, was just about to start the download

1 Like

FSX was completly offline and had visible terrain, airport taxiway markings etc … now offline means flat grey terrain without anything but a big fat constantly poping up warning in the middle of the screen … omg its getting worse again

2 Likes

I at least got the download, now cant really run it is all ;p

Same here…in Hawaii…just woke up and trying to install…

Same here. Unable to download update. How long do these type of issues typically last? Took the day off for this???

This is ruining my experience because this message is in my face for the entire duration of my flight. Meanwhile my internet connection is fine and I can see multi players. Please change this so it just tries to reconnect and doesn’t get in my face with a useless message which ruins the whole experience.

12 Likes

Same here Michigan

To be honest, I’m already starting to get sick of problems with network connections.

1 Like

Yeah same here in Western Europe.

But WHY does the notification happen right in the middle of the screen? I would just ignore it, but it keeps covering essential instruments and the view straight ahead :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes