Online Web Job Board? (XBOX)

Hi everyone,

In preparation for the XBOX release of FS2020 in two weeks time, does anybody know of any online job boards where missions or flight plans are randomly generated that can be integrated into the XBOX version?

As SimConnect is not supported, I’m referring to a website where you can select a job - perform it and then record your details when finished (this would need to be manual entry).

I have checked FSEconomy and OnAir, and they ‘monitor’ your flight simming and then record automatically through SimConnect. As SimConnect is not available on XBOX, I was wondering if there were any other websites out there that don’t require any connection to the flight simulator?

I’m new to this so hence thought that maybe the community might be aware of any of these sites?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

Thought I would respond to my own question with a job board which recently became available:

https://aviatife.com/

Has PC support and also a console XBOX version which is great for us XBOX simmers.

Just in case anyone in the future is looking for such an option.

Please feel free to share any other online career modes / job boards that don’t require SimConnect functionality.

1 Like

Might also want to check out Bush Divers

https://fly.bushdivers.com

Mainly focussed on bush flying on Papua New Guinea and Alaska, but we generate contracts all over the world.

We have a range of fleet aircraft, but you can also rent your own, or even purchase your own plane to fulfill contracts.

We have a great community on discord and hold regular flyins.

We have a custom flight tracker for PC, but you can submit flights manually too if on xbox

1 Like

Hello everyone, for the happiness of some, I announce the opening of a new virtual airline for xbox players. The company is still in development, but it is already possible to fly and submit your own manual reports.
Here is the link to the information section, from there you can find the link where you can register in the operational section. It is in Italian:

wrightairlines. altervista. org/sez-inf

p.s. remove spaces before paste.