Only Airliner Training listed

I’m using the PC Steam version. Updated both MSFS and Content Manager.
After the update, I looked over everything in the menus and all the Training was listed.
Turned off the computer for the night and went to bed.
Got back from work today and started MSFS up and planned on checking the flight training.
Now only the Airliner Training is listed.
Deleting the community folder did not help.
I deleted all the tutorial modules and reloaded them and still same issue.
Any help? Thanks

I’ve just noticed I have this too, voted.

Same here since today. MS store.

Same here since the last update :frowning:
(Steam PC version)

Discovered my problem. It did deal with the community folder. I have the “jplogistics C-152” mod.
I’ve discovered that all the “Activities” in MSFS require the stock aircraft. When you have a mod loaded up on top of that, it won’t see the stock aircraft and therefore it will not show any activities that use that aircraft.
All the Training except for the Airliner training use the stock C-152. Therefore if you have a C-152 mod for it, then MSFS will not show those activities.

Look into your Community folder. If you have a C-152 mod then move it out of the Community folder. Restart MSFS and see if all the other Training shows up. Enjoy the training. Then when you want to free fly the C-152 mod, move the mod folder back into the Community folder and restart MSFS. When you want to go back to training, just move the mod back out of the Community folder.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

@David4DW

Suggest marking your post as the Solution (checkbox icon in the menu below it), so that future readers can see what solved it. It puts a copy of the solution post appended below the first post in the thread.

1 Like

Thanks! - I was thinking that the C152 mod was the problem and you have saved me some test time.