Open letter: Asobo Studio

Open letter: Asobo Studio

Daily I wonder if what we receive is something real? Simulator is extraordinary, however, I also question myself, because in 2 updates they managed to spoil something that in my view was good. I’m not the type of simmer who believed that planes would be ready for the level I like, but so far, so good! However, after the last update, what was wonderful became somewhat disappointing. I don’t really use it to fly Narrows or Heavy, but I was having a lot of fun with the GA’s. Today, in fact, since the 29th, everything has changed. Unstable simulator, CTD happen out of nowhere, water is horrible, terrain that could have gone up to 200 today I have to reduce it to gain frames.
Patch behind patch, I only see the quality of something drop that surprised me. I don’t have a high end machine, but I have a machine that since the 18th has supported it very well. Now instead of improvements, I only see worsening. What is the logic of this? Sorry for the outburst, but I think Asobo Studios is making too many mistakes in the decisions made. I just wanted to have fun again as it was on launch day.

Officially, they said they didn’t change anything graphic-wise, but they also said “if it works on console it will work on PC”. :frowning:

I don´t belive! I have 45 frames at any airport i fly,. Today 25 frames.

1 Like

I agree that with some of the UI it has gotten worse but graphically/performance wise it still looks/runs the same for me. Is there any chance that you aren’t fully updated or that your streaming data has been altered in any way? I would update your graphics drivers and Windows (if available) and go through your power and performance settings to make sure they’re running their strongest.

It doesn’t make sense. Everything was fine and fluid before the 29th.

@V1Simulacao … and it will be again. Cheers.

1 Like