Open up communications with Reality-XP

Matt,

You’re publicly questioning the legal nature of RXP business, the legitimacy of our products and you are allegedly saying Microsoft is refusing our Market Place application because we’re in breach of a 3rd party software EULA. I find this outrageous, disrespectful and utterly unprofessional and this begs again the question who benefits the most from you lecturing me…

Let me set the record straight for the community:

I didn’t know Microsoft cared about RXP’s agreement with Garmin. I would assume they would have asked if this was the case, rather than completely cut me off with no word. If that is the reason of their silence, I would have expected them to ask about this issue, or at the very least tell me the reason for their cut off. This doesn’t show good faith otherwise.

Since Microsoft never asked RXP about any such licensing or EULA questions, I invite you therefore to prove to the community your claims and tell everyone why are you so certain that RXP is in breach of any Garmin agreement. Making such accusations without proof is a very serious thing I do not consider any lightly.

Notwithstanding you aren’t questioning any legal obligations of any other vendor portraying any other Aircraft or Avionics IP, whether they are approved or not on the market place, your repeated derogatory comments solely focusing on RXP and the fact you’re also divulging elements of our private correspondence to the public is questioning your integrity to me.

Until then, considering that you don’t know what my relation with Garmin is, I’m asking you to stop spreading any further libellous and slanderous comments otherwise you can expect a more formal letter from me in the coming days.

I have been trying to reach out for 18 months, not just for offering to our customers their favourite RXP products on their favourite simulator, but also for sharing with Microsoft and Asobo our unique expertise in this industry. Regardless of this misunderstanding which I’m sure we’ll solve promptly, I’m still more than willing to contribute and assist to the best of my ability to the success of the franchise. I’m open to discussing this, and more, with Microsoft and Asobo.

7 Likes