Opentrack is not working

#PC

Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Steam

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No

Brief description of the issue:
Hello

I was using Opentrack with an iOs App and it was working great. For the game of the year edition I decided to make a clean install of Win11 and MSFS because it was a big update and did not want to have problems due to OS or FS.

Since then everything was running good but I didnt have time to test opentrack again, so today I installed latest version of opentrack 2021.2.0 and is connected to my iOs app without problem. But the sim does not recognize opentrack. Before I reinstalled FS I remember I had a TrackIR as input device, now I dont, I have reinstalled opentrack, map buttons, tried activating TrackIR within sim the Camera options, but nothing works.

I am using PACX which needs FSUIPC and F2Crew Pushback Express, both run consoles I bought both on blackFriday so I didnt have those software before, I dont know if they use a port or something that prevents FS to recognize Opentrack.

Any help is appreciated

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up of relevant:
Honeycomb Alpha
Saitek Throttle Quadrant
Logitech Extreme Pro

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Same here, my opentrack was working fine and I didn’t change any settings. Now it stopped working.

EDIT: Sorry, It works again for me. Using opentrack 2.3.13 (just did not update it for long time) and it shows as TrackIR Input device in “controls”

TrackIR itself have small issues in these version :

Have you checked the in-flight camera setting that “IR” is enabled ? Also not forget it will be disabled if you lost focus and/or pause tracking.

I had a similar, if not the same, experience: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/trackir-default-profile-lost/482196
Fix was to install TrackIR software. I assumed it was my actions, and not a bug, that was the root cause. But I couldn’t think of anything I had done that might have deleted the “default” TrackIR profile.