OPFA Faisalabad

I bought the airport because the OPIS from same developer was a great addon. However the OPFA has problems a many. gates and parkings dont work and CTD

1 Like

i dont think it’s the addon - I removed it and I still get CTD - i think there is a bug in MSFS around the OPFA area (near NINUK) - I have raised a Zendesk ticket, let’s see. Other people are also getting this. Some have said to use low building quality - I am testing this.

1 Like

Do you have other AddOns that are near there? Usually such CTDs are happening because of incompatible Mods/Airport AddOns. Even if you fly at 30000ft+ and are still few miles away, such an AddOn in the near can cause CTD.

Tried with removing all addons with no luck. Consistent crash at the same geo location. Similar this thread actually, and apparently a few other places around the world. Asobo need to fix these, but not sure this is on their radar to be honest.

Tried with removing all addons with no luck. Consistent crash at the same geo location. Similar this thread actually, and apparently a few other places around the world. Asobo need to fix these, but not sure this is on their radar to be honest.

Try to fly from OPRQ - should CTD without even loading the flight. I think can be reproduced reliably on latest build.

1 Like

@reklesskarnage,
What exception error do you get in the Event Viewer? Is it:
\bf-pgg\PGG\grammar.pggmod ?

1 Like

Yep. Did you also get it?

I am able to load the flight from OPFA to OPRQ and fly it but will get a CTD as I start approaching OPRQ. It looks like others have mentioned this.
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/crash-to-desktop-without-error-message/130085/3731

This particular topic was created in this category because the OP is using an add-on. However, there should be a topic created for it in #bugs-and-issues:airports as the default area in MSFS (no add-ons) also causes this CTD. It looks like some users can load the flight and fly it before it CTD’s and others where it will CTD after clicking on “Fly Now”.

@reklesskarnage create a new topic in #bugs-and-issues:airports about this. If you haven’t done so, also report this to Zendesk.

After you have created this topic, let me know and I’ll up vote it.

these grammar.pggmod issue, caused by some objects on map, is a older one, but still not fixed…

We had cases within the big CTD thread and we have also older topics about, of course other locations.

The main old topic was mentioned below:

Possible we should reuse the old topic which stands more for the “general issue” ?

1 Like

Yes, this a Blackshark AI file. I’ve requested feedback from the team about re-opening that other topic.

Thanks!

2 Likes

This topic has been re-opened:

It mostly deals with what this topic is about. Please use that topic for these types of CTDs and the exception error of: grammar.pggmod

@MasterYodakin, feel free to post in that topic. While you were using an add-on, this error occurs without using an add-on.

Thank you all!

1 Like

I think this original one could be used right?

Yes, that is the link we re-opened. :slight_smile:

If we could get everyone who experience a CTD in any area of the world that is similar to this topic - where the Event Viewer throws an exception error on “grammar.pggmod” - to use this topic to report it:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/100-reproducible-ctd-at-specific-coordinates-for-months-grammar-pggmod/324495

Thank you!