Orbx Dubai City Pack update 2024

Orbx Dubai City Pack had a conflict with the Burj Khalifa landing challenge. Orbx has recently updated their Dubai City Pack and now it looks better than before. However, The Museum of the Future still has that eerie bluish tinge to it which is not like that in real. The overall scenery now does allow landing on Burj Khalifa with one helipad. Previously, two helipads were showing.

1 Like

This was originally posted in Community Guides and was rejected since that section is Curated and reserved for Guidance Topics. Please use the appropriate forum section to post your topic.

Thank you for your note and moving it to the right category.

In my experience, the scenery category was not letting me click on the New Topic button. A small cross would appear when I hovered over New Topic button.

Thanks, it’s about time it was fixed!

I did a load of A/B comparison photos between Orbx and Inibuilds Dubai sceneries which I’ve still not gotten around to posting. My conclusion was I preferred Orbx (which may now be even better) but if I didn’t already own it then I’d probably use Inibuild’s because it’s pretty good and also free. They don’t work together.

They do work together. Here is an example of both loaded together:

1 Like

Wow. That looks really cool!

1 Like

Thank you. Orbx city pack is worth its price.

2 Likes

I got doubled up buildings when I tried it. Unless Orbx have added exclusions to resolve conflicts with the inibuilds scenery pack?

Well, take a look at those photos. They have the scenery from both loaded up.