Orbx London city pack is a joke and Microsoft should remove it from the marketplace

Thank you glad it is understood I will not be making other topics for this same update version.
Just feel there should be an accepted standard.

1 Like

No. I’m arguing for treating add-on developers with respect. Orbx has released countless of quality add-ons way before MSFS was even launched.

I’ve found your post on Orbx’s forums, and you sound like someone who could use a good lesson in how to deal with other people.

2 Likes

And maybe you could sign Orbx up for that lesson too … ‘How to deal with paying customers’.

“Respect for customers” does not involve relesing products that are absolutely perfect, especially in a sim as young as this one. Orbx shows plenty of respect for their customers by updating their products over time and first and foremost by talking to them in a way that doesn’t sound like a fight between preschool bullies

Maybe you should try that last point as well.

Can’t say I ever saw an Orbx rep treat a paying customer with anything less than a respectful standard.

1 Like

I remember reading one proud refunder, stating that the Premium Deluxe money they got back, had been spent on the three OrbX True Earth GB packs. Oh well…

1 Like

Sorry for being a little annoyed after spending money and spending many many hours on fixing issue’s.

What is good is to have some quality control and release a product when it is ready not just to make a quick buck the issue’s i’m highlighting aren’t hard to fix especially if you have more than 1 person working on it.
No need to say anymore said what I want about the add-on so no need to say anymore.

Bad work deserves bad feedback good work deserves praise doesn’t matter who makes it.

5 Likes

Deleted comment

3 Likes

I’m perfectly calm thanks can still show dislike to something without raging.

Your have made your intentions clear that your just here to troll.

As stated by a mod I haven’t spammed because this topic is about the latest update not the old version as previous topics were.
I will post again next update if nothing has changed, they only fixed it the first time cos people kicked up a fuss. You will not see another topic about this started by me for the current update.

1 Like

Please discuss points not people. This topic is going back and forth. Point is made. Thank you.

4 Likes