Orbx supporting Ukrainian companies

If you been on the fence on the NZ mesh, the Glasgow Airport or Edinbourgh Airport there is no better time to get them than right now!

Orbx has several Ukrainian scenery producers with many great add ons, e.g. Glasgow and Edinburgh Airports. Orbx are now waiving all store fees to let all revenue go directly to the Ukrainian companies in these difficult times.

51 Likes

Thank You!

Going to go buy everything not already owned…

Did not know this…

6 Likes

Well done Orbx

3 Likes

Thank you Orbx! :uk: :hearts: :ukraine:

4 Likes

Link posted at SOH - thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for this. Bought a bunch of great airports.

Thank you Orbx for supporting the Ukrainian companies :us:. Purchased the available products.

5 Likes

Nice gesture. But why limit it to the end of March? Extend it to when Ukraine is again a sovereign nation, free of foreign force. Now THAT would be a nice gesture.

2 Likes

How do we know which are the Ukrainian companies?

Follow the forum link in the OP. The developers and products are listed.

1 Like

Great idea, but not capable to buy any of the offered airports, since ORBX doesn’t accept payments by Paypal. Maybe a good idea to reconsider?

Puk

i am getting one a day until it’s done.

i already have about half of them .

getting them from marketplace.

i think they said all the money will goto the dev and they will not take their usual cut

yesterday i got alaska mesh

You can use PayPal, but there was at least earlier an issue buying more than one item with PayPal. You had to buy them one by one.

Buy both Edinburgh and Glasgow. Both are fantastic airports and great starting points for so many beautiful flights around Scotland.

3 Likes

They are really good.

2 Likes

Downloading PHOG now…

1 Like