Oslo Gardermoen airport designated taxiway straight into terminal

Brief description of the issue:

I just loaded a flight from Oslo to Bergen and the designated taxiways to use by ATC had me crash straight into a terminal building and subsequent crash to menu due to airacraft damage. Anyone else has this kind of thing?

You are in control of the plane, so ATC did not crash anything. You did!
But for the problem at hand i believe there is free versions of the airport to download with ā€˜betterā€™ taxi ways.

This is an issue, and unfortunately, Asobo hasnā€™t prioritized this. Hopefully, they will fix this in the next World Update ā€œThe Nordicsā€.
Like RealSei says, there is a freeware addon that has fixed this.

Link to Flightsim.to

1 Like

Many thanks for this!!

I recommend using the link IsakWold provided. Unfortunately, ENGM is not particularly functional now as itā€™s not possible to taxi between the east (domestic) and west (international) parts of the airport (or if you get a takeoff runway on the opposite side of the airport) , as the terminal is melted into the terrain, and over the taxiway, as you pointed out. Itā€™s also based on map data from around 2011-2012 or so, and has poorly implemented the North Pier expansion that opened a few years back, which is why it stretches into the terrain/forest. It has been reported via Zendesk by a couple of users, myself included.

Hopefully it is fixed with World Update 5: The Nordics! :smiley:

(And/or a 3rd party will release their version of it; I believe Aerosoft had one for FSX, as they now have with Trondheim Vaernes/ENVA.)

This item was delivered as part of World Update 5 (1.17.3.0).