I’m continuing this more relaxed series of flights along major trade routes, waterways, pilgrimages, etc. The last few weeks have been a blast, and I’m excited to keep seeing new parts of the world with you all!
Unlike my previous US National Park series, I won’t be live streaming, which means I can actually hang out in the Discord CTAF channel if anyone would like to chat! I will also broadcast the Bushtalk Radio narration into Discord, so we all hear the POIs as a group.
Hope to see you there!
What to expect on this trip:
- Lots of incredible fjords and landscapes
- Two busy downtowns (Oslo and Bergen)
- 8 Official/Modeled POIs
- 19 Bushtalk Radio POIs
- (Highly recommend) Oslo City and the Port » Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Bergen features » Microsoft Flight Simulator
- ENBR Bergen Airport - Flesland » Microsoft Flight Simulator
- World Update V: Nordics
- All waypoints are also Bushtalk Radio POIs, although newly added ones will not show up in this add-on until next month’s release. They are in the website though, if you’d like to use the Bushtalk Client.
(They are identical, the second just has short waypoint names to work around this bug.)
Airplane: TBM 930
Weather: Scattered Clouds
Liftoff Time: 8:00 AM (6:00 AM UTC)
Rough flight path: We’ll (mostly) follow the Bergen Line, which means tracking along the fjords. Once we reach Flan we’ll descend to water level.