Outstanding narration issues

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No.

Brief description of the issue:

Narration items labeled as dropdown lists do not work properly. They either read as though one item is in the list only, or the curser jumps out of the list once you move to the second item. Settings and options remain unchanged and we cannot change options via dPad or keyboard.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

https://youtu.be/xXp0Qx1VIDI

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Attempt to select a departure or arrival airport on the world map using screen narrator, using a keyboard or controller. Try to select runways, gates, or flightplan type this way as well.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

I also want to point out that even AI is broken. I’m flying an airbus A320N with a flight plan loaded in to my PC because we can’t create flight plans, and The AI isn’t actually doing the flying, at least not correctly. I am currently above my assigned altitude of 38000 feet. I can confirm that drop-down lists do not work, as described previously in this post. We are unable to use the instruments in flight, or to actually fly the plane.

Moved to #bugs-and-issues:ui-online-activities-bug.

Fixed in Sim Update 11.