Overall disappointment on MSFS2020. Warrants Refund

I have been flying MS FS since Ver 1.0, including ATP. Loyal customer who has grown with your products over several decades. I had been so looking forward to the new FS, since MS had not supported FSX for 10 years or so. All the pre-release hype was super. Great videos, pics, landscapes, etc. I purchased the most expensive version. I put up through all the trials and tribulations of the initial downloading, etc. Not a problem. I had to uninstall and re-install; OK. Shortly after installing it, I find out that is does not support multiple monitors and you cannot unlock and move radios, GPS gauges to other monitors,. HELLO, ARE YOU FREEKING KIDDING ME?. That is probably one of the greatest aspects of the latest video card technology. I have 3 monitors in-line on top for the pilot’s panoramic view and one more monitor in the bottom for gauges, GPS, FMC, etc. Pilot interface totally sucks. Cycling through views is a pain. In FSX you used the “S” key through cycle all views. no longer. Radio access??? Autopilot and Glidescope use, non-existent, again I kept trying hoping somehow it would change or improve. FORGETABBATIT.
I am a private pilot, I know how and why airplanes fly. just for feces and giggles I took your basic lesson.Taking off in the 150, it kept making me restart because I was going too slowly, seriously???
Enough.
I purchased this product in good faith, expecting what was advertised. In this case MS blatantly omitted and failed to tell it’s users what the MSFS2020 was really all about. A ■■■■ poor quarter arcade game, hell, that’s probably giving it too much credit. I strongly feel I have been deceived and defrauded and regardless what your webpage says, I should be offered a complete refund.
Just for the record I will inform you of the components of my computer. It can handle the frames with ease, it just SUCKED BADLY.
My Computer built by: Digital Storm
Mobo: Asus ROG Maximus IX Formula, Intel Z270 chipset
CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 (Unlocked), stock 4.2 Ghz, Quad Core (Water-Cooled) Overclocked to 5.0 Ghz.
Storage Set 1: 1 X SSD M.2 (512GB Samsung 970 Pro) (Num2 Express). Extreme Performance.
Storage Set 2: 1 X SSD M.2 (512GB Samsung 960 Pro) (Num2 Express). Extreme Performance.
Graphic Card: eVGA GeForce RTX2080Ti FTW# Ultra Gaming 11GB GDDR6 Memory, icX2 & RGB LED
Memory: System Memory: 32GB DDR4 3000MHz Digital Storm Performance Series
Thank you for allowing me to vent.

2 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Is anyone else really dissapointed?