Oversized Aircraft and Livery Selection User Interface

My original post hasn’t seen a lot of attention. I think it is because it is in the “bugs and issues” section. Please vote on it if you also think it is an issue so it can be more recognized by Asobo in the link below. Thank you!

The aircraft and livery selection is oversized. The pictures don’t need to be as large as they are and it is a struggle looking though all the aircraft, even just the default as I only have 1 extra aircraft. I can’t imagine once people start adding aircraft and liveries in the future.

All I am asking is for a scalable user interface on these two areas. Maybe even adding a detailed list view with a small picture. I think the Asobo team could really come up with a good solution to this, as this part seems clunky, and I want to see this simulator be a long time success.

Please Vote/Like/Share/Comment/etc so this can grab more attention from the Asobo team.

Should have posted it in the wishlist section, that’s not a bug. :wink:

I put it there because I thought it was an “issue” but wishlist would have worked as well.

I edited original my post to reflect Bugs and Issues, But you might be right, it may have been better in wishlist. In any case, it is there and serves the same purpose.

Bugs are things that cause CTDs, unexpected behavior or glitches.

While I agree that smaller airliner icons may be better, that’s a wish. :slight_smile:

I have moved the OP original post to the wishlist section. If you agree with the OP wish, please vote there.