Owners of GeForce 600/700/900 series cards, please chime in

To add my two cents here.

I gave this up. I ordered a new GPU today, should have it by Thursday at latest.

The question that is valid now from my perspective is: are we supposed to do something with this in any official way? :thinking:

My point is not the money I put into the game or more money I spent for new GPU. IĀ“d have bought the new GPU at some point anyway. I just donĀ“t find this fairā€¦and I donĀ“t think this is how nowadays internet world should work.

The specs are still listed and in my exact case, I should be able to run the game fully. I have GTX770 which is the lowest possible option to play the game with. But the option is valid! And we all know that one week ago at this time, we were flying FL380 with medium/high specs and everything was okay!

So if IĀ“d go ahead and buy the cheapest car tomorrow, will I get it without a steering wheel?
No, I wonĀ“t! But imagine after first regular service check, youĀ“d got the car back without steering wheel due to the upgrade!
ā€œYeah, you can drive this c*ap, you just have to rotate this rod with your bare hands, sorry, you bought the cheapest one and weĀ“re improving the driving experienceā€
Oh, hell you do!!

IĀ“m the last person whoĀ“ll be taking the things here in any legal way. I donĀ“t have the knowledge, I donĀ“t have the time to study everything and I donĀ“t have energy to do this alone. But IĀ“m completely open to the idea that we can somehow regroup and take this to higher levels. I strongly believe, we have been fooled here and I think itĀ“s good idea to set a precedent here for any further games/products that this behavior is just unacceptable.

IĀ“m not afraid to raise my voice and say this is not how the things should work. If you want to take some exact action, IĀ“m here and listening. And I truly hope IĀ“m not the only one hereā€¦and I canĀ“t believe that none attorney likes to flight in his/her free time :wink:

:v:

8 Likes