P-51A Mrs. Virginia prop blur present while engine is off

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

No

Brief description of the issue:

The propeller blur effect is present when the engine is off and the prop is still. The 3d model of the prop is present with the blur overlapping it. This was a previously known issue that was solved and now seems to have been re-introduced with the latest updates during the end of February 2023.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Load up P-51A Miss Virginia and ensure that the engine is off.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Not relevant.

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Latest non-beta as of 27 February 2023.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

after the latest update for mrs virgina, the prop blur is now back to how it was like when it was first released.

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

N/A - Xbox

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Brief description of the issue:

xbox flyer, remember when Mrs Virginia was first released with the Reno pack and the propeller disc always showing? Asobo after a few months released an update to fix it, well since latest update on my aircraft the disc is back. anyone else?

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

1 Like

Yeah, unfortunately I have the same problem.

The propeller looking pretty horrendous in flight.

1 Like

was like this when first released, then they updated the plane and fixed it. then SU 12 “re broke” it. lets hope they can "re fix " it

Error is still present as of 9 August 2023.

Update: Reached out directly to Bluemesh. They said that they were primarily responsible for artwork for this model, but they notified Asobo (who did the modeling) TWO months ago about this issue reappearing, and Asobo still hasn’t fixed it. It’s on them to actually respond and fix.

Isn’t this on ALL ai prop planes parked around airports? That, and most are hovering with no gear. Hyper-realism if you ask me.

This is not an AI aircraft, this is a model in the Reno racers pack that is meant for human use. It is a known issue that was fixed once but accidently re-introduced.

I just bought Mrs. Virginia. I also noticed the prop blur when engine off, but it’s not just when the engine is off. The prop is showing different effects all at once. Although, the most annoying part are the sharp black lines. I love the aircraft otherwise so I hope they eventually fix this.

8-19-2023_7-28-28_PM-khu04cma

Seeing the same thing!

good to see Mrs virginia getting an update unfortunately still nothing done about propeller blur

It’s quite poor that this is still a problem. Surely it’s a pretty easy fix? Or at least take it off the Marketplace until it actually works correctly?

2 Likes

Who needs to be contacted in a more meaningful way for this to be fixed? THE PROBLEM PERSISTS AND WE’RE GRADUALLY APPROACHING A YEAR!

1 Like

I came here looking to see if it was just me or not. Clearly not. Also clearly no one is reading this which is unfortunate.

Hello @TheBlackWind977,

We read all the posts on the forum. This thread has been flagged with the bug-logged tag which means it has been entered into our system and confirmed to be a valid bug. From there, it is triaged and prioritized by the development team for resolution. Unfortunately, development resources are not infinite, and some bugs will not be resolved as quickly as everyone would like.

Thanks,
-MSF Team

1 Like

Fair enough, thanks for the reply. It’s the kind of thing we need to see (the replies) else it looks ignored. Esp when it’s a seemingly small issue that goes on for months.

1 Like

Has it been fixed already? I’m thinking of buying the aircraft as a replacement to the broken p51d models.

No , none of the P51’s have been fixed , save your money

1 Like

Alright, thank you.