PA-28R Arrow III from Just Flight

Hi,

Any news on update?

1 Like

In the Warrior thread, they say hopefully by Friday. And I assume that’s for the Warrior and Arrows.

6 Likes

After some further tweaking I’m happy to report that the PA28 updates are now being processed for release, with release currently planned for Monday. The final change logs can be found here:

Arrow III: Update change logs - v0.10.5 released (edited 31/3/23) | Just Flight Community
Turbo Arrow III/IV: Update change logs - v0.5.5 released (edited 31/3/23) | Just Flight Community
Warrior II: Update change logs - v0.3.5 released (edited 31/3/23) | Just Flight Community

PA28-Updates-1
PA28-Updates-2
PA28-Updates-3
PA28-Updates-4
PA28-Updates-5
PA28-Updates-6
PA28-Updates-7
PA28-Updates-8
PA28-Updates-9
PA28-Updates-10

Martyn - Just Flight

35 Likes

Does this include sending the updates to Microsoft for Xbox on Monday?

1 Like

Thanks for the update! Will resume hitting the refresh button on Monday :rofl: Cheers and thanks for the amazing update!

2 Likes

We’ll be sending it to the MS team early next for processing on both PC and Xbox. Hopefully they’ll then release it the following week.

Martyn - Just Flight

3 Likes

Oh am looking forward to this :grinning:

2 Likes

Is the update still planned for release today? :sweat_smile:

Looking forward to the new release :smile:

Yes, they’ll be going live anytime now and you should receive an email notification.

Martyn - Just Flight

7 Likes

I hope simMarket also gets the update for the “Bundle” right away and doesn’t sleep through the release :wink:

1 Like

Just downloaded the new version, installed and loading it up now!! The EFB looks nice! Won’t have a chance to test it out today, though. But it’s nice to have navigraph charts and the notes page looks great for copying clearances in VR!!

Thanks!!

5 Likes

Just installed the update and wanted to go for a test flight, however the GNS 530 / 430 doesn’t turn on. The GPS100 and other avionics work. Does anyone experience the same problem?

I did turn the COM volume knobs fully up. Also, I don’t have the original WT mod installed, but the GNS from the marketplace.

(Disclaimer: I haven’t flown the Arrow for a long time. Might be I’m missing something obvious here…)

anyone know how long it typically takes until it arrives at simmarket?

I don’t have access to the sim at the moment, but I think there are two GNS 530/403 mods in the marketplace. One has a logo as the thumbnail and the other just has a placeholder. Make sure you have the newer one (the one with an actual logo).

I do have the one with the logo. My problems seems to be related to another addon, though. I haven’t figured out which one yet, but removing everything but the Arrow from the Community folder makes the GNS work again. I will report back once I found out which addon causes the conflict.

More importantly, if you have both GNS530 mods installed in the Marketplace, do not have the PMS50 GNS530 mod installed.

The problem was most likely caused by an outdated PMS50 750. With the current version, both the 750 and the 530/430 are working.

Thanks for your input, everyone.

2 Likes

Just wanted to say thanks for all of the team’s efforts. I have a feeling it was a very difficult labour! Happy to finally being to fly the beloved Arrow again. She’s back baby!

The updated EFB is very nice too and the adjustable trim setting is a great addition. Wish more aircraft makers added this, even though the default setting seems ok to me so far.

My only remark would be that it feels a bit slippery, I have to take throttle back to well below 10 to slow her down. In addition, the engine audio doesn’t seem to change very much going from mid to lower range throttle settings.

Could be a ‘me’ issue though, it’s been a while since she’s been out the hangar :sweat_smile:

InstallShield error here …any thoughts ?