PA44 Seminole - faulty OBS NAV 2

The OBS NAV2 not working properly. It detects the nav freq., but the OBS knob doesn’t move the rose. Also, the OBS NAV1 isn’t showing the GS on the ILS Freq.

Already tried uninstalling, redownloading and fresh reinstall.

Any clue? TIA

1 Like

I believe this is a bug that started after the last update. I did a series of PA44 tutorials and I have heard this from several people on my channel. It’s not you or your game. You just have to be patient that they will fix it. You can do ILS and GPS approaches if you select approach mode before intercepting the GS/GP but you won’t see any indication of either.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply! I submited several tickets on Carenado suport, regarding faulty or missing instruments I found on this aircraft, and they answered me that the development area are aware of this and other issues after the new simulator’s update and that they are working on it!

1 Like

Today finally the new update, no bug fixed.

What new update, the navdata update? Yeah, no update there for anything but the navdata, which is still very incomplete, apparently due to naming conventions and Navblue’s lack of support of small airports.

Yes this and some more issues has been reported to Carenado

2 Likes

After the update 1.2.0 the OBS NAV2 not working properly. VOR indicators “TO”, “FROM” are missing.

After today’s update everything works as it should thank you