Paris under construction!

hi all, I’m modifying Paris, so that it is at least the main buildings represented, I still have a lot of buildings to add, but at least Paris looks better already :smiley:

20 Likes

Awesome pics, but changing everything in Paris could take forever, each building need light lighting and correct placement and so on… Good luck and I hope to see more :wink:

1 Like

yes all bets would be too much, I’ll just put the main buildings, like, Pompidou, la vilette, stade de france, charlety, parc des princes, arche de la défense, train stations and maybe a few more. Thanks.

3 Likes

i started with the Montparnasse tower, because without its tower, it would be like new york without the empire state bulding. :stuck_out_tongue: :joy:

merci thanks for the work ( im form paris 75015 lol ) nice to see the tower hiihihihi ) :heart:

1 Like

mashed !!! I wanted to add my new buildings, the patch 1.9 is out !!!, grrr

1 Like

And don’t forget the Eiffel Tower please - with night lighting.

1 Like

haha, there, I think it’s above my skills, moreover I have 5 years to place all the bulbs, :joy:

:joy: :joy: Good one!

1 Like

Remember - no pictures of the tower at night, without a special license and permission! :wink:

2 Likes

Still in progress!!!

1 Like

it’s very blue, I have the possibility to colorize, but I don’t master the software enough, for :unamused: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

visit of paris in video :grinning:

1 Like

Very nice ! Also please bring back the obélisque and fountains of Place de la Concorde and the Petit Palais (for some reason, Microsoft made the Grand Palais but omitted the Petit Palais). You could also do he operas Garnier and Bastille, Les Halles or a few train stations, and a couple of churches.
Also all the bridges are ugly road bridges and they are completely flooded right now ! I wonder if there is a means to fix that. And I’m not even talking of the horrible concrete buildings that pretty much all of Paris has turned into by the AI.

1 Like

Brilliant work, and good luck on your effort. After seeign as lot of moaning here, its great to see the posts of people just “getting on with it”! :slight_smile:

Thank you.

1 Like

I have just made place de la concorde, but it must be the day before July 14: D, by the way, I saw that the Madeleine, does not even have a building…
The problem is that the whole of Paris is a monument,

1 Like

And what about Jeanne d’Arc close to Louvre? I know it’s not huge, but it should be nicely sparkling in the sunshine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Too bad there is no more Ferris wheel, wouha, it’s crazy, just with some building Paris already looks like Paris, you can even see the arch of defense, haha :smiley:

1 Like

What’s a pity is that I unfortunately could not share my work with you, because it’s 3d google image imported in MFS, as long as it stays for me, I think it’s good, on the other hand, for french people, interested, I can do a tutorial on YT to do it yourself, a liver that we understood well, it’s easy. it takes about 30 minutes per building.

1 Like