Paris under construction!

Would it be possible to store it somewhere in your cloud disk and just send a link to it just after a kind private request? Then, I guess, you wouldn’t break the law as long as it is not published somewhere.

I don’t know, I’m going to meditate on it :slight_smile:

You should definitely upload your package here: https://flightsim.to/

1 Like

oui oui please lol

1 Like

This looks great, though I’m willing to bet Paris might be getting an official upgrade at some point too, like Japan did

2 Likes

USA is next, so we can wait a long time.

2 Likes

I agree, don’t spend too much efforts doing Paris

1 Like

In the current state of MFS, I don’t have fun, between the bugs, CTD, the scenes like badly modeled bets, I’m for the moment disappointed by the software, but strangely my disappointment doesn’t even make me want to get back on x-plane while waiting for MFS to evolve, so modeled Paris amuses me, and at least when I make small flights over Paris, gives me more realism, like the montparnasse tower which is the highest tower in Paris and is a key visual point in the Parisian landscape.

2 Likes

Another idea for your scenery: currently the French Open tennis tournament is held in Paris. I saw the Rolland Garros courts were completely flat, contrary to Flashing Meadows courts in NYC.

1 Like

yes all the stadiums are flat, charlety, parc des princes, and other, except the stade de france which is represented by an ugly building,
I have already prepared on my disk all the files for the acquisition of stadiums, stations and I am also going to make some place of worship, I just have to start, but I have a little less time, I have just resumed work after a very long period of stop :grinning: :joy:
so it will take a little longer than expected :expressionless:

1 Like

work run Roland Garos :grinning: :blush:

2 Likes

Beautiful! How much time does it take to create a couple of these stadiums? I guess most of the work is with cleaning unwanted objects in Blender and then embedding the objects into the scenery.

parc des princes :slight_smile:)

3 Likes

yes that’s it, after I don’t know how to be 30 mn per building, but the longest is integrated in MFS, with the deformation of ground and of well wedged and to find the good scale, the time I don’t really know it var I capture several buildings, then I work them in Blender, and then I integrate them afterwards in MFS.
Unfortunately I don’t know enough blender to modify the colorimetry.

new little trick, I have a bug with Roland Garos, I noticed it while recording the video, it does not appear, I have to see why, grrr.
What’s weird is that this morning I updated the Nvidia drivers, before I was at 40 FPS mini, and now I’m at 20, weird…
don’t hesitate to watch directly on Youtube for a better quality than the beer of the forum, and don’t forget the Blue Thumb. :joy: :joy: :grinning: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thanks for reminding me my visit to Paris a few years ago. Well known spots are all in their place. Great job!

1 Like

Hey guys, if I succeed, I have a nice surprise!!!, all Paris in 3D Photogrammetry !!! :smiley:

4 Likes

I find it pretty shameful from Asobo, a french company, that they didn’t bother to do Paris correctly.
I guess the orders are coming from Microsoft.

1 Like

Wait, what ? Where did you get the data ?

1 Like

You rock, man !

1 Like