Part of the jetway is missing at KHOU

I was pulling into the terminal in KHOU from my flight from Cancun, and then I noticed half of the jetway is missing (The middle connection joint), and this problem is found at whatever airport I fly to, ad-on or not, is there a possible fix to this in the next update?

Tried resetting the developer mode and didn’t fix it, also enabled force LOD, still didn’t work.

Here is a birds-eye view of all the gates that have these broken Jetway bugs.

I’ve noticed that this is a persistent issue at most if not all hand crafted airports upon arrival.

Seattle-Tacoma Intl. Airport /

Denver Intl. Airport (Before sim update 10) /

Denver Intl. Airport (Also before sim update 10) /\

Think this is a common problem, I don’t park at gates very often but I saw this at Manchester EGCC earlier today.

I have a question for you, have you visited these airports in the sim over and over in the past?

Did anyone find a solution to this? I’m seeing it on some airports, and it’s another add-on interfering, because if I turn off all add-ons except the airport with the the broken jetways, the jetways are fixed.

I just have no idea what’s causing the issue.

I have the same problem in all default arrive airports. It’s a problem with determinated addons. Follow my list with the addons that I had problem and when remove them, works fine:

• CaptainSim 777
  • LVFR Airbus 321neo
  • JustFlight Warrior II

Can have more…

I have the A321. When you uninstalled, it fixed the issue? I should try that I guess…

Yes, fixed the issue.

Not particular to any airport or any addon aircraft.

Any time you fly from/to a non-handmade (and non-addon) airport it seems to have some kind of “memory leak-like” behaviour. Like, if you saw too many jetways in your session, the jetways you see later will have a section missing.

For example I takeoff from RCTP (an international airport with dozens of jetways), sometimes the jetways further from my spawn point already have a part missing. If I then fly to another non-handmade/addon airport, usually the jetways there will have a section missing, too.

1 Like

Maybe we need to file a more generic bug on this, given that it seems to be a common issues at a lot of airports. I would imagine many people who have this issue didn’t vote here because the issue wasn’t specific to KHOU.

1 Like

It’s seen in lots of airports, so yes.

Hello, there was a jetway fix in Sim Update 12. Are you still seeing this at KHOU?

No, I found out that when you land at a airport for the first time, it does that, because idk maybe it didn’t render it in.

Okay, thank you! I am going to close this out and assume that this was fixed in Sim Update 12. Please send me or @moderators a message if you see it again.