Patch 1.9.3. What happened?

Yep. Same experience. The game isnā€™t enjoyable anymore. And because of the crashes / freezes, it has become unplayable. Waiting for the next patchā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s from the same guy.

1 Like

Iā€™d suggest you donā€™t use the fix with both skyscraper fix and LOD override unless you change the override with the value = 2 (this is the maximum one working without side-effects).

As for the OP question (what happened with 1.9.3) Iā€™ve started a new discussion with some interesting findings:

1 Like

Thanks. Iā€™ll stick to the fix I have then. I thought the draw distance fix was for things like taxiway textures that go blurry way to close. I may have to make a new post to see if anyone has a remedy for that.

Greetings!

I totally agree with you. They have done an excellent job with the new Microsoft Flight Simulator. The images are spectacular and what I wanted so much and waited for so long.

Iā€™ve always used Microsoft Flight Simulator, ever since it came out on the famous floppy disks. Where the stage had to be bought separately.

I differ from you when you say fix the problem you have created and take your time. I donā€™t think thatā€™s the case, thatā€™s why the game was bought and especially those who bought the most expensive version. These patches, before going live, are supposed to go through a series of tests and apparently they have not done so and to top it off they have ignored the problems (after the patch) and have not published that they are working on the situation (and give an estimate for when it will be available).

From the beginning (since downloading the game there have been problems). Especially the errors that have been found, due to entering incorrect numerical information (which has caused huge buildings, landing strips in an abyss, etc).

I hope the patch for all these fixes, caused by the last one, will be resolved before the end of this week!

Greetings, coordinators from San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Carlos,

2 Likes

By the end of the week !!! :joy: Thats really expect a MIRACLE of MIRACLES

By the end of the year maybe is far more realistic ā€¦ It is what it is ā€¦
ASOBO may be good, but nobody is ā€œend of the weekā€ Good

(How long has it taken to get your power back from 3 years ago ? - I know some Still donā€™t have it )

Then donā€™t read it. You whining over these threads is worse. Just skip over these type of topics if you canā€™t handle them.

Because you say so?

You might want to contact moderators and help them merge all these similar discussions with your feedback?

1 Like

Already doing that regularly. Thanks.

2 Likes

Thanks for the time you took to make this testimony. I couldnā€™t agree moreā€¦

thanks for breaking the simulator. Now graphically it looks like FSX. Thank you.

NIce downgrade Ultra settings 1080p

4 Likes

After viewing your forum history, I can only help you by suggesting you ask for help and co-operate by providing full information. Complaining in the way you are doing will nor solve your problem. But. itā€™s your choice.
Happy flying, most of us do not have your issue.

1 Like

I am not the only one

Then you are the ideal user for submitting a bug report to solve your issue without needing the help of other forum members.
Good luck, I do not have your issue.

1 Like

Yes, you have the same problem as me. You just donā€™t know. The game has dropped graphically and you donā€™t even know it.

1 Like

I need to keep reminding everyone that @Christiance5917 has uninstalled the sim and cannot provide evidence to back up any of their claims and yet remains on these forums. A snapshot:

1 Like

I stayed waiting for a solution in an update

Am I lying at some point? the downgrade is real

Thanks gordongreig, then Christiance5917 is clearly a troll. I will set it to ignore. I think this is the best option.

Edit: Better, looks much tidier here. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes