Patch 1.9.5 is live

Cool, thanks!!!

Patch notes on the splash page don’t match what was reported in the “transparency” briefing

1 Like

Shocker…

i’ve done the download in the app store but when i launch the game,it says that " the content server is unvailable" ande i can’t access the instlation manager. Did it work for you ?

its kinda weird that there is no patch notes post is live yet

btw steam version is not showing a update to the base files or ingame content downloader

Doesn’t mention in their patch notes they removed “Press Any Key to Continue” but their October 8th Developers Update said this is getting removed in Patch 4. Hm…

1 Like

Yes. I got the download complete and got to the main screen.

2gb in on 2.4 gb total. its working for me currently. but i’m more worried about the patch notes not matching what was supposedly “fixed”

1 Like

Yes. Very minor changes.

Patch is still not in Steam. Are the AI autopilot bugs fixed?

patch notes post is live [NEWS] Release notes 1.9.5.0 Now Available!

Very surprised, there’s virtually nothing there. It’s mostly undoing what became broken last time.

There’s literally nothing else…

patch 1.9.5.0 just downloaded and installed. Took a total of 12 minutes. IDownliad and installation without any problems. ready for a test flight, I wonder how the result will be.

It’s a big update over 20 gb for now and it’s not over

Usually takes a few extra minutes for the Steam patch to show up compared to the MS Store versions. Should be there shortly. Some AP bugs fixed in some aircraft as per patch notes.

Small steps…

I can see the rationale. Fix and stabilize things, THEN move forward in progress.

No point flooring the gas if the wheels are about to come off. The improvement items will come soon enough I’m sure.

2 Likes

That’s 2, not 20!

Hi @ANCRM114, thanks for the post. Marking this one as closed, since there is an official discussion post here: Discussion: Patch 1.9.5.0 Update

Thanks!