Patch loop still present in 1.9.5.0

Still not fixed. Still looping on large files.

3 Likes

Same here.

1 Like

2.5 hrs still looped

1 Like

Even with netlimiter still looping. pc-fs-base-bigfiles-0.1.75.fspatch won’t get higher than 40 percent

for me it’s the 8GB fs-base-cgl-0.1.30 file around 20%

i have 3mbits/s so 20% is 1h20 to 1h30

THe total patch update is not more than 3 gigs

i have still 8.52gb that i can’t download because the cgl file won’t to download

Got all the way up to 70 percent before it went back to zero. I wonder if Asobo has an (in)competency test before hiring?

1 Like

yep mine is looping too.

currently on 6.47 gb of 2.09 gb ! erm Hello!

2 hours so far.

must be same beta testers as first release :wink:

2 Likes

I found this thru the forums im doing it seems to be working but give it a try. Its getting all the files and no looping.

Changed the setting in the Ethernet connection to 10Mbps Full Duplex (was set to auto).

Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections
Right click for Properties
In the Networking tab, click “configure” button.
In the Properties panel, select “advanced tab”.
Scroll down to “Speed and Duplex”.
NOTE the current setting.
Select 10Mbs Full Duplex.
Click OK (leave the other windows open, so you don’t have to search for it to get back to your previous setting after downloading).

no “speed and duplex” in mine

guessing you have missed a critical bit of info

or its not there when wifi is connection

Well thats a fix for hardwired I would never do wifi for this game, but not sure might have to google if you can throttle your wifi like a having it hard wired for network connection

same here on 50mbit fibre … 10% of a fresh install after 5 days

I’ll have a go at setting as metered connection :wink:

had wired connection but speed is the same for me so rather no wire as its a long way round walls and stairs for wired :slight_smile:

Yeah I know its slower but seems to do the trick got it downloaded and finished just now :slight_smile:

now it says 18.57 gb is the download size

changes every time.

I give up

downloading fs-base-01.16.1.fspackage.002 gets to 3% then resets back to zero

just looping and never going to continue.

to be honest the sim is lovely but not currently anywhere near release and after paying over ÂŁ100 i am peeved as i also upgraded to be ahead

The software is just getting messed up with every update

3 steps forward and 5 steps back.

I’ll leave it alone for a few months and see if they can get their act together.

Glad im not spending 1000s of my hours a year developing like i did since 2002 to 2017.

Think i would have jumped in front of a train with this after that much effort for free.

Regards
Rick Piper

completely clean community folder before anyone says!

2 Likes

Did you by any chance apply the bandwidth limit in the sim - the data section?

If so - disconnect the Internet to skip the update, run the sim, change your setting, quit the sim, connect the Internet and start again.

It helped in my case. I reported this nasty bug via Zendesk - no response from Asobo.

1 Like

no never set a limit or changed any setting on the bandwidth stekusteku