[Payware] Tegel Gaya Simulations fps drop

Is anyone having massive fps drop when entering the runway on EDDT from Gaya Simulations? Something weird happens and I go to 4-5 fps when I am right about to end the taxiing. It is impossible to play. Any idea how to fix that?

I´m not having that problem.

In my system this airport has the same problem as any other in complex areas. For some reason if I load my flight in that airport, I get frame rates around 35, but if I land there, I get some 25 for some minutes until it finaly goes back to 35.

At first I thought my problem was data streaming in the bacground to draw the city, but have ruled that out. I upgraded my internet connection to 600 mbps and cached the city to local SSD to prevent slow loading times, and the behavour is the same.

Don´t know what problem you are having. But maybe you can check your internet traffic to rule out a problem with complex scenery loading when you end taxiing.

Hope you find a solution.

Thank you for your input. I have already sent a ticket to Gaya in order to receive some information about the issue. I have no problems with custom airports, I mean indeed there is a fps drop to some extent but it drops from like 40 to 30 fps in custom areas.

From what I have noticed in Tegel it happens always in the same spot, just at the end of taxiway before entering the runway. CPU load goes up to 100%… Weird but I have seen similar report on Orbx forum.

It should not be the hardware issue: 32GB Ram/2070 Super/3700x processor
Playin 1920x1080 at high and that gives me about 50-60fps in GA, and about 30-40fps in A320 by FBW.

Small update:

Made a few tests and seems I have found a solution. The reason that I got fps drop is… navigation aid turned on which is taxi ribbon. As soon as I turn this off FPS come back to 40, as soon as I turn this on fps go back to 2-3 fps. I can simulate this issue now, so if any of you have such a problem, feel free to check that and use this advice.

Funny thing is that I do not use the ribbon but default ATC confused me so hard during taxi clearance that I had to check how they see proper taxi line… :slight_smile:

1 Like