PC ILS crash problem every time I get near the initial approach point

I have the Microsoft version of the latest update. I-7 8700K and a 2080, 32 MB ram. No bad problems since I installed the program six months ago until now.

Every time I shoot an ILS approach with the A/P fully coupled the program crashes when within a mile of the initial approach fix. Even if I leave it in Nav mode and try to use the vertical speed at the glide slope intercept follow the glilde slope it still crashes at the same spot.

When I hand fly the ILS it’s perfect all the way down. It happens in the 172, 182, TBM 930. I tried every combination and the crashing still accurse.

I think It has to do with the glide slope or the Garmins are screwed up.

Question: Is it happening at one particular airport or all of them? I’ve found a couple that CTD. KATL is one for me.

I will try a few more airports. Just for my information would you consider trying the ILS 27 AT KMIA. It always happens at SARCO just about when the Glide Slope couples up. Or the ILS to 9R at KTMB. or the ILS to 9 at KMIA.

Thanks for your response.

1 Like

I’ll try 27 MIA tonight. I just landed at 9 using ILS from Cancun 5 min ago. Worked perfectly.

Which aircraft?

I was in the 78X.

CTD or freeze?

I’ll run a quick plan to KMIA 27 now. I’ll report back shortly.

Current situation. I should be there soon.

Perfect landing. Butter smooth. Taxiing to the gate now. For reference, I flew in using VIICE 27 from MYNN. The pic was taken with my phone. Sorry for the quality.

CDT Black Screen, FPS 0 Except for this issue I haven’t had any other problem
that give me heart burn.

Thanks for the reply.

I’m sooooo jealous :slightly_smiling_face: What is is the 78X? The PFD looks different from the A/P I’ve been using.

BTW thanks so much for your help.

787-10 Dreamliner

I managed to shoot several coupled approaches with the Bonanza. No problems at all ???

I also have this problem. Flying C172G only. No addons/mods. Clear weather 3000 ft. Same 5 different airports. MSFS Premium Pro.

Desktop Q47IVVS
Windows !10 Pro 64 bit
Version 2H1
Build 19043.1465
ASUS 2390-P Motherboard
Intel i9-9900k CPU
32 GB Ram Vengance LPX
Nvidia GF GTX 1080Ti
budbus#2807