PC: Slow start, connection lost, low connection

Are you on Xbox, Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Steam Version

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No develop

Brief description of the issue:
At the start of the game, pass a lot of time with the screen “checking for update”. After this will pass a lot of time before to arrive at the menu. Now, during fly, i loose connection and the photogrammetry go very slow. If I download some content, the speed is only 1,5 Mbit. My connection speed out of the game is correct and near 35 Mbit.

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
I have been having the problem for 2 weeks

Same here !!!

1 Like

Also tonight with the ultimate World update:

10 minutes to start the game.
I try to set ONLINE OFF and the game start fast and go fast. If I put ONLINE ON, than a lot of minutes to load this:

It’s not possible to fly with Fligth Simulator in this conditions.
:rage: :rage: :rage:

1 Like

I try tu uninstall and make e new installation of the game from Steam… the download is worst (1Mbit).

It’s not possible this thing. In this conditions is also impossible make a new installation of the game. :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

From saturday, Flight simulator is back to work. I don’t know why :upside_down_face:

Here’s a new one for me. Connection lost while in the main menu. That puts paid to the bandwidth issue at the client end at least. As I tabbed out to type this, then back again to get a screen grab the message had disappeared.

1 Like