PC Thrustmaster TPR Problem after landing

#pc #thrustmaster
MS Store version

Hi all,

im having an issue with my rudder. There was none until last update. So - when im doing taxi to a runway everything is ok. I can turn left and right without problems. Then im flying, doing a circle around airport and land. After i land, suddenly i cannot do taxi.

Plane is turning left or right - without me using the rudders. More, sometimes when it auto turns for ex. left i try to change it and im pushing to the right…but it not always works. Its like the plane is doing a crazy auto turn :smiley:

I have this problem since last update. It doesnt matter what plane…Cessna, Turbo Arrow etc.

Works fine in Xplane 11.

Windows 11, TPR Rudders.

Did you check to ensure any of the Piloting assists had been turned on?
This has mysteriously happened to a few posters recently.

Hey, thanks for reply. Yes i did. Everything is on high difficulty etc. Auto pilot is off etc. Strange thing is, it works at the beginnig and got crazy only after landing. First taxi and flying are ok, without any problems.

1 Like

Well here are a few more that come to mind!
Did you go into the Control Options, and see what settings are now bound to the rudders?
Do you have auto rudder on?
Do you have more than one controller for the rudder plugged in?

Did you go into the Control Options, and see what settings are now bound to the rudders?

Will check it.

Do you have auto rudder on?

For sure it was off. But will check…maybe after new patch…

Do you have more than one controller for the rudder plugged in?

No. Alpha, Bravo, Multipanel, radio panel and TPR.

1 Like

Ok,

so this must be some kind of a bug inside MS drivers. I just installed the Thrustmaster drivers…now everything works perfect as it was before last update.

1 Like