Peak fps with wmr vr / tv

hi everyone, i have a big problem with wmr and vr / 2d. in practice I went from an amd 6900 xt to a 3080TI, I deleted all the old amd drivers both with ddu and with device cleanup, I uninstalled and reinstalled wmr, uninstalled and reinstalled the game 2 times but every time I switch from vr to tv or on the contrary, the fps go to peak (2/3 fps maximum) until I close wmr and at that point it works again. i have no overclock, i have i7 12700K, 3080TI gigabyte, ddr5 3200, z690 aorus pro. before formatting pc and ssd are there any solutions? at the beginning when I installed the 3080 it was fine, the problem appeared for a few days.

Nvidia drivers maybe? It seems to be an issue for some, including me. I’ve uninstalled the Nvidia drivers completely and just go with the Microsoft provided ones from Windows update now. Not sure how that would affect VR though,

I have always had that issue. As you have discovered, closing WMR restores 2D performance. I just accept that it is what it is and try to avoid coming out of VR once I have gone into it.

I haven’t tried a downgrade, which driver do you recommend?

ok but it is impossible to keep the vr active up to 10 / 13h

If I’m flying a long time in cruise in VR, I put autopilot on and take the headset off. You can still see roughly what your aircraft is doing with the projection view on your monitor.

If you really need to get out of VR, do it then close down WMR to get your FPS back. When you want to go back into VR, restart WMR then go back into VR. Note, even though this works most times, you can sometimes get a CTD going back in to VR. This is why I just stay in VR, no matter how long the flight, and take my headset off when cruising.