Pedals Calibrate

Hi there, Do I have to calibrate the pedals on each and every plane for example PMDG Boeing or for example Airbus 320. Does everyone have their own calibration?
Dylen

No, you need to create a new joystick “Profile” for each aircraft.

If you are experienced in real life flying with these aircraft, you may want to, as mentioned above, create a new profile for each aircraft, in order to save the exact “response” for each.
Other than that, there probably is no need.

Yes, the easiest thing to do, is create separate profiles for your input devices, per plane. As an example, for me, I have a joystick, throttle and pedals. If I fly, say, the Working Title CJ4, I have a joystick profile called “CJ4 Joystick”, a throttle profile called “CJ4 throttle” and “CJ4 rudder pedals”. I can then make all sensitivity and control adjustments, just for the CJ4. If I then fly the Cessna Longitude, I switch all my controller profiles to Longitude joystick, throttle, pedals, etc.

Thanks for your detail support very much appreciate

Thanks for your support, appreciate

Thanks for your support appreciate

You’re not actually looking to calibrate as your topic suggests. You’re looking to customize profiles and reponse of your rudders for different aircraft. And the replies you got were accurate.

I do this as well. I have various rudder, yoke and throttle profiles for various different planes

I just wish you could have said profiles switch automatically when switching planes.

Thanks, for your support, I will try to configer the new PMDG 737 for pedals steering
Dylen

Moved to #self-service:pc-hardware