Perfect Flight Bush trips and Pauses

I have noticed that most of the Perfect Flight Bush trips (especially The Andes one) make MSFS to pause frequently. Like the sim pauses for a few moments . Has anyone else noticed this? In the same area with the same plane but without loading the Bush trip, everything runs smoothly.

Didn’t notice me at Andes trip

Nine pauses (for a few seconds) frequently only on this Bush trip.

I will have a look tonight.
Btw I am on Xbox SX.

Thanks and let me know. I am on PC

Just checked. I don’t notice any clear difference with other bush trips. Certainly no longer interruptions.

Thanks for checking. I wonder why I do have these pauses on this trip. If I fly the same route but not using the Bush trip I don’t get any pauses.

Do you run third party apps like little navmap?

The only thing I have running it’s on my ipad called FS Map Tool but even if I disable this, I still have momentarily pauses. The same route with the same plane but without using the Bush trip, all OK no Pauses. Very strange…

Did you contacted zendesk? I would…

No. Please send me a link to Zendesk. I suppose they also have instructions of how to submit a ticket.

Maybe the same issue like here:

2 Likes

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Bush trip The Andes is broken at leg 24. Says destination airport is Lahuachaca SLLA, while the World Map says SLVA.
After landing on SLVA and setting parking brake, the bush trip does not stop.
The VFR Map does not show SLVA as a stop, but continues to Putre SCQJ which is destination for leg 25.
I took off from SLVA, flew to SCQJ and landed successfully. The bush trip does not stop either.
There is no way to continue from leg 24 on.

2 Likes

I have exactly the same problem. Bit of a bummer not to move on.

Teleport window in developer mode doesn’t work either

1 Like

There is no way to contact Perfect Flight, they don’t have a web site.
Perfect Flight is not that “perfect”.

1 Like

Found a support page and allowed me to send your description of the problem to them on 141022

«In order to obtain technical support about Perfect Flight Products, please fill the form below with all requested information. We will answer to your question within 24/48 business hours.

Shop Name: MS MarketPlace
Order NUmber: 4899825772 ??
Product Title: The Andes
Flight Simulator Version: 1.27.21.0
Operating System: WINDOWS 11
Problem in detail: Bush trip The Andes is broken at leg 24. Says destination airport is Lahuachaca SLLA, while the World Map says SLVA.
After landing on SLVA and setting parking brake, the bush trip does not stop.
The VFR Map does not show SLVA as a stop, but continues to Putre SCQJ which is destination for leg 25.
I took off from SLVA, flew to SCQJ and landed successfully. The bush trip does not stop either.
There is no way to continue from leg 24 on.

I accept terms (My data will be used only to assist me in the product support): Yes»

Thank you for your findings.
Let’s wait and see now.

The Andes in MSFS2020
Finally, The Perfect Flight is perfect again – with version 3.0.0 it is possible to fly from SLLP to SLVA and
Get your landing approved

1 Like