Performance Has Degraded Significantly Since Feb 13

Has anyone else had massive FPS loss? I can barely get 6 to 8 fps which makes the game literally unplayable.

I’ve read, from some, that Azure had an outage – would this be the reason?

I just tried playing Destiny 2, using my RTX 3080, and had well over 100fps on 4k, so I am pretty certain it’s not my system.

Anyone?

I haven’t experienced any degradation. However, my flight earlier today was from KJAN to KATL, and it got cut short due to having to get things done before this winter storm hits us down here in Central Mississippi (4-6 inches of snow and 1/2" of ice). If I ever finish the laundry I will try another flight.

Same here, Sim been working fine. had a 1.5 flight this morning.

No problems, been flying all day.

Try and remove everything from your community folder and try again and see if this resolved it.

Its the latest Windows update! Uninstall it.

Moved Windows 10 to a new boot Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1 TB M.2 NVMe, from a Samsung 1TB EV0 860.

Then moved MSFS from an interim Samsung 1TB QVO (the 'do-not-write-big-video-files model) SDD to this boot NVMe.

MSFS is smoother now, by a hair. How weird is that.

Any one else, specifically in Texas, dealing with major performance issues? I can’t for the life of me figure out what is going on.

Issue: Barely get 7 fps flying over London
Multiple planes

I’ve switched from 4k to 2k to even 1080 - barely a single difference.

This points me to must be network related – just did a speedtest and at 800mb/s (I have fiber) so I thought maybe because we got killed in this winter storm and power outages are all over Texas, maybe it was the network.

But doesn’t seem affected.

Finally, thought it was my 3080 RTX card – maybe it’s dying? Nope, just played Destiny 2 and I’m getting 100fps on 4k.

What is going on? Any suggestions? Any one else?