Performance issue after dune update

The dune update caused this performance spiking issue that I didn’t have the other day. There were no changes I made and this issue occurred today. Does anyone else have this?
Screenshot 2024-02-13 181224

2 Likes

Yup and the spinning white circle is back nonstop.

4 Likes

yup. Also can’t seem to access the control options as I’m hit with an infinite loading screen

Circle Back and performance is bad. Bad stutters.

3 Likes

Restart the sim after installing. I had the control options loading issue but a sim restart fixed that. As noted here: Dune addon Atreises Ornithopter Corrupts Control Options - #8 by Sonicviz

Yep That did it Thanks

rgr thx :+1:

Guessing we’ll have to wait for a hotfix to resolve the loading icon and performance problems with the dune update.

1 Like

Remind me, but when was the last time a hotfix was issued?

3 Likes

Same here… more stutters… and white circle spinner always on the bottom right of the screen…

what happens???

1 Like

Same here! Slide show at times … Hope this gets resolved! There are point that I wished Asobo would just leave the Sim alone, but then I know I am mad at the moment!

2 Likes

Drop of performance after this udate as well…nobody wants this Dune update

6 Likes

Same, white circle spinner always on the bottom right of the screen…Lower frame rates. A re-start did not help either.

1 Like

No one asked for it

3 Likes

Just restarting the simulator fixed the weird stutter issue I experienced as well as accessing the control options. Still annoyed with how the ornithopter changes your control profiles every time spawn in with it.

1 Like

Trying to appeal to the xbox crowd.

2 Likes

I downloaded the Dune update but I’m frozen on screen that says “Dune Expansion.” Not sure how to fix this.

1 Like

After I downloaded an update on March 21, I think it has to do with Dune, the loading procedure of MSFS2020 is acting strange. I am not getting the screen for checking on updated, but a split second window that shows that a download of 1,6 GB has to been done. I captured a video of the loading procedure and the split second window. After loading MSFS2020 works still fine, but I wonder if I will get the future right checking window for updates, Please watch my video on Youtube: https://youtu.be/Tf992c0IQp0?si=hUgRYoJr_4mi9wyu

This is an acknowledged issue, and has been fixed.
The fix will be issued with SU15.

Thanks, I didn’t know that.

1 Like