PFDs has xxx

With the recent update my pfds and mfds arnt connecting. On the g1000 i get x’s where numbers should be. On the 737 max i get “info inop”

Moved to #self-service:aircraft-systems

737 questions should go in #third-party-addon-discussion:aircraft

Title edited for typos so it can appear in search results

I thoult I would add to this to show the images. Its similar in every aircraft that has a Garman or any other secondary window. These instruments seem not to be getting any data

we have topics where g1000 replacement cause similar issues and where manuall removal of “workingtitle” folders ( outside of community , within packages folder ) was necessary.

OK, I found out what it was. Something in a “Community” folder that I was unaware of. I moved everything out of what I though was community and it didnt fix the problem. I went into developer mode and found out my community folder wasnt were I thought it was (even though it was a community folder I removed from). I had two community folders and the virtual file tab in the developer under tools / vitural file system, they open community folder brought me to the right place. I move everything out of there and it worked! Now Im going to reinstall things 1 by 1 until I find the culprit.