Photogrammery melted / not loading properly

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.
No.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No.

Brief description of the issue:
Photogrammetry looks blurry most of the time / loads slowly.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:
Munich:

Few miles to the center it was better:

Settings:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Fly over munich.

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)

Ryzen 3700X
32 GB Ram 3600
2070 Super

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?

No.

The settings you are showing have nothing to do with the quality of photogrammetry. Your terrain level of detail is what does that as photogrammetry is actually terrain in the sim. What are your graphic settings at?

Hi, thanks for your reply.

Here are more settings:

Leave everything the same, just bump your Terrain Level of Detail up to 200 and see what that looks like.

200 LOD same flight over Strasbourg:

And Karlsruhe (not photogrammetry) to follow:

Just one more example with Mannheim:

Am I the only one ? :frowning:

I think they decreased the draw distance to reduce the download data bandwidth, so their servers are not bombarded with huge bandwidth traffics. (Less photogrammetry detail means smaller data size)

I think i have the same problem, this looks not normal for me:
2 screenshots from London, everything on ultra settings on 2540x1440

Specs:
R7 5800X
32 GB
RX 6900XT

When I first went to London after the World Update the same was true.

No Buddy, same to me. look at that crane in front… noticed it in nearly every area I was flying aorund the world… this is also causing stuttering… seems like to be a bug. Maybe the “Please fix broken Photogrammery”-Bug…?!

Hello,

Before creating new topics, please use the search function to look for existing topics. Duplicate topics can negatively impact the community by splitting the conversation, reducing the number of votes an idea receives and making it hard for users to find useful information.

You can use the search system by clicking on the magnifying glass on the top navbar. You can make use of the advanced search system by clicking the options link in the search box.

Thank you!

1 Like