Piaggio P.149D - Pilot & co-pilot not visible in external view

Greetings,

I am posting thie issue here in MSFS forum because I cannot reach out the AT Simulations Team at the email addresses published on their website (neither info@atsimulations.com nor support@atsimulations.com)

last January 22nd I have purchased the Piaggio P149 for MSFS fron the AT Simulations website

Since several days I have noted that I can no longer see the pilot and copilot avatars from the external view

I tried to change the avatars in MSFS settings but the issue persisted

I have tried to remove from ‘Community’ folder the single repaint mod for P149 that I added but the issue persisted

I made a ‘Community’ folder with only the P149 folder in it but the issue persisted

Do you have any suggestion to solve this issue?

Thank you very much in advance

Hi,

Did you try a re-install of the plane.I can see my pilot.

Scott

1 Like

Hi Scott,

unfortunately I no longer have the original ‘zip’ package downloaded when I purchased the product

I had wiped off the ‘downloads’ directory of my PC to free SDD space being confident that, in case, I could have re-downloaded the product but I was wrong… this product was delivered by a one-time on-screen link that I am no longer able to access

Of course I have sent email to support@atsimulations.com including order number and date of purchase, but got no responses so far… the mailing server keep advising that recipient cannot be reached

A pity because I really like very much this aircraft

Unfortunately, the author is in the Ukraine.

Somebody who is familiar with manipulating objects within the .gltf files might be able to help fix the files.

1 Like

I was completely unaware of this … thanks for letting me know

I am now seriously thinking to buy another copy of the Piaggio P.149 as possible support to the author and to have again the installation package

Hopefully even a small action like this could help

1 Like

Have you put in a special weight for the pilot in the settings of the sim?
A friend says,that would be important.

Scott

2 Likes

Greetings,

I had been able to recover the original installation package and reinstalled the P.149D inside an empty ‘Community’ folder, the issue persisted

I tried to set custom values for pilot, co-pilot and passengers, oddily enough the passengers on the rear seats are visible but pilot and co-pilot don’t (the safety belts look like wrapped around invisible bodies)

As last attempt, I edited the .cfg file to assure the same syntax for pilot and co-pilot weights of an aircraft that show them correctly in my sim (the Cessna 172 that is), the issue persisted

Now I am totally out of options, will fly the P.149D as it is not worring if the characters are not visible from the outside

Many thanks to the fellow simmers that made suggestion

Clear Skies