Pilatus Aircraft

PC-12, PC-24, PC-6, etc.

I could see them doing the PC-12, but most likely the NGX version as that is what Pilatus would most likely want them branding.

Hi there,
Just to let you know, we generally only want one Wishlist topic per make and model. That is because it makes it impossible to merge duplicates when topics overlap. Right now, this overlaps with a separate PC-12 Wishlist topic.
However, we can accept this topic if this Wishlist topic is for any Pilatus aircraft, including the PC-12. (In other words, we will close this topic if and when MSFS puts any Pilatus aircraft in the sim, regardless of model.) Is that okay with you?

1 Like

a PC-6 is in progress

How can this guy make such a claim with a completely broken turboprop and flawed prop drag simulation? 'PC-6 flight model was created and tested in accordance with the real charts and everything perfectly match!

1 Like

That’s absolutely fine with me. I looked last night for pilatus using the search function and found nothing, as I didn’t want to duplicate.

As stated, a Wishlist topic can only apply to one aircraft at a time. Since this covered many Pilatus aircraft, this is being resolved, as the Pilatus PC-6 was delivered in the Game of the Year Edition (1.21.13.0).