Pilot Avatars performing T-Pose in External View

Awesome. Is this a new feature introduced with WU6.

Nope, this was a couple of weeks back. Happened after I got a low bandwidth warning.

Pilot appears to be standing in the cockpit :joy:

Once the T-posing starts you KNOW that Bethesda are in the house!

1 Like

The pilot union thingy … not happy with the WU compensation :laughing:

I didn’t know a colab with CD Project

1 Like

Stay on topic folks.

I can concur with this - bug re-surface when I received a poor connection/ low bandwidth warning. Restart the flights to fix the issue.

I have this with the Diamond DA62, but only the copilot is stuck in the T-pose. And as far as I’ve found only with that plane. But it’s permanently, it doesn’t get fixed by restarting the game.

Could you post screenshots, steps to reproduce ?. Your community folder is empty ?

I emptied my community folder and that fixed it. Gonna have to figure out what exactly in it messes with the DA62

1 Like

You need to identify your addon that is causing this conflict. Depending on the amount of addons you have, you can add them back one by one or by batches.

I had a repaint that changed a config file that caused this issue. It’s actually fixable with a config edit associated with the repaint as there was a typo for the placeholder that activates an avatar in that seat position. Sorry to be vague, but hopefully that’ll lead to any insight regarding what you installed.